Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My dog ate my plans!

Tried to, anyway. This guy is seven years old but seems to he going through a new puppy phase. I had brought the plans back into the house to finish making all the corrections on them, but my desk was already cluttered, so I laid them on the floor until I could get around to them. I was driving home the next day when my wife called to tell me she had found Buck at the top of the stairs, surrounded by shreds of paper. He had chewed most of the corner from Section I, but the worst damage was to the notebook of photos Steve had loaned me. I usually take pride in treating items loaned to me with great care, so I was especially upset about that. I was able to find a replacement notebook at Office Depot, but the photos are still chewed up a bit. (Really sorry about that, Steve!)

No comments: