Monday, May 16, 2011

Plans

I started going cross eyed after reading Chapter 3 in the plans - the content seemed random, jumping back and forth from topic to topic.  I felt like I was reading about the same subject over and over, in several different places in the plans.  I finally decided to cut and paste the content into an MS Word document with organized sections I could understand.  I used the Aerocanard .pdf plans that Jeff Russell had posted online a few years back (relax, I paid Nat for his plans, too!) and augmented them with notes and edits of my own, as well as inputs from the canard forums and FAQs. Although this may seem like a big waste of time, it has helped me a lot in understanding what had to be done, and left me with a reference where I could easily jump to whatever subject I wanted, without having to hunt for an obscure paragraph in the middle of the original plans.

No comments: